1917-1923 Model T Radiator "Low" style with Peerless film core
17-23 "T" Radiator Peerless
Ford did not produce honeycomb radiators for the Model Ts but Corcoran Manufacturing Company of Cincinnati produced the Peerless style as an aftermarket product for the Ford Model Ts. If you like the look and want a functioning Honeycomb Radiator for your brass Model T please call us directly to order this unique design.
This radiator is intended as a drop in replacement for the 1917-1923 1/2 Ford Model T and TT. It is called "low style" or tall radiator because its core measures 17". It is set-up for the OE engine in its production year. There are core options available based on usage and budget.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the fitment of 100 year old caps. Aftermarket caps are test fit and available for purchase.
Some Images reflect past builds to assist with visualization of modifications e.g. polished brass, 6v fans etc
If you have modified or altered your vehicle in anyway, please order from the bespoke radiator section. If you wish to restore your OE radiator using your OE tanks, brackets and/or castings please visit the restoration section of our website to begin the process.
Made in the USA
- Galvanized steel support bar runs under the tank (like the 1909)
- Die stamped three piece brass top tanks with model correct die stampings
- Drawn brass bottom tanks with relief for crank guide
- Galvanized steel sidewalls to resist rust
- Cast red brass rod support to prevent rust
- Internal baffle in top tank to prevent cooling loss
- Properly offset cast red brass inlet
- Polished nickel plated filler neck
- Cast stay rod guide and hinge holder
- Painted flat black to aid in heat exchange
- Made in the USA with 100% North American sourced parts and materials (yes, even the lead)